About Twynham Care & Corporate Training text
Twynham Training provides mandatory and specialist short course training for managers, supervisors and employees in the health and social care, catering and hospitality industries.
Our courses cover the main subject areas required by Health and Social Care Providers and include mandatory, specialist care and clinical skills courses. The courses are designed to provide managers, nursing professionals and care staff with the knowledge and skills to deliver high quality care that meets the needs of the individual and is compliant with the law.
Many of our courses are also suitable for the catering, hospitality and general workplace industries.
We deliver the new care certificate for Health and Social Care workers, training for Care Managers and Train the Trainer courses in Moving and Assisting People, First Aid and Fire.
Twynham Training delivers training...
Twynham Training delivers training to meet the needs of its clients. We are able to deliver courses by any of the following three methods:
- Face to Face training in your venue or in our training rooms.
- Distance Learning Workbooks including marking, evaluation & certification.
- E-Learning specific for the care and hospitality sectors.
We specialise in training either conducted in our clients’ premises or in our training rooms. We can deliver accredited and non-accredited training which complies to the essential standard set out by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) for Health and Social Care workers in England. Where we deliver in Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland our courses meet the local regulatory requirements for the area.
Our trainers are highly qualified...
Our trainers are highly qualified and experienced in their respective fields of expertise and have teaching qualifications to a minimum of City and Guilds 7303 (PTLLS). The quality of our instructors and the training they deliver is fundamental to our ethos of supplying high quality training to produce the best staff.
The skills of our trainers include:
- Trainers with nursing and specialist care qualifications that have experience in mental health, general medical and elderly care settings.
- Trainers with health and safety management experience expert in occupational health and risk management.
- A number of our trainers also have more specialist qualifications such as fire risk assessment, control and restraint techniques, autism spectrum disorders, learning disabilities and caring for people with