1003 Health and Safety including COSHH
The aim of this course is to give learners the essential knowledge and skills required to recognise and avoid the fundamental causes of injury and ill health within their workplace.
This course is aimed at managers and all staff within the workplace. It is tailored to be industry, workplace and premises specific and focuses on the daily health and safety issues faced by workers in their specific working environment. And where applicable considers the protection of vulnerable people particularly those with limited mental or physical ability particularly within health and social care environments.
Learners are to undertake written assessment.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Operate within the legal boundaries with regard to the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and associated regulations.
- Understand how to comply with company policy and procedure.
- Recognise hazards in the workplace.
- Carry out and implement risk assessment.
- Manage COSHH.
- React to electrical, gas and water emergencies and how to maintain security within the workplace.
½ Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price £42 (inc VAT)