The aim of this course is to give learners the knowledge and skills required to fulfil their legal responsibility regarding new legislation concerning the control of food allergens and how they must be publically displayed.
The course is aimed at anyone that has any input on menus or has a responsibility for the management of food safety.
Menus are to be brought to this practical workshop where the trainer will work with you to ensure your menus legally compliant.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Operate within the legal boundaries with regard to UK and EC legislation regarding labeling of foods.
- Understand the legal requirement to have information about food allergens and how to inform customers about the presence of food allergens.
- Understand the impact of food allergy and intolerance.
- Identify, manage and control the risks associated with allergens.
- Apply the principles’ of practical allergen management and develop good practice.
- Understand how to display allergens on menus.
- Understand the consequences of non-compliance.
½ Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price: £45 (inc. VAT)