The aim of this course is to give learners the knowledge and skills required to care and support people with bipolar and to help others who may be affected by the bipolar.
The course is aimed at health and social care workers who support people with bipolar in a work environment or home setting.
Learners are to undertake written assessment.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Operate within the legal boundaries with regard to dealing with a people with bipolar.
- Understand bipolar in detail.
- Understanding the signs and symptoms of the manic phase and what might be the outcomes.
- Understanding hypomania and depressive states which can occur due to bipolar.
- Understand the four types of Bipolar Affective Disorder.
- Understanding ways to managing the disorder and how to deal with its affects.
½ Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price: £45 (inc. VAT)