To give learners knowledge and training in the safe administration of vaccines. This course is aimed at Registered Nurses and senior care staff who have a responsibility for the safe administration of prepared vaccines.
- History of immunisation
- Development of vaccines
- Importance of immunisation programmes
- How to administer vaccine by injection
- How to monitor and respond to anaphylaxis and carry out basic life support.
- On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Safely administer prescribed vaccine and recognize and respond to an anaphylaxis event
Number of Delegates
Price £75 (Inc. VAT)