The aim of this course is to give learners the knowledge required to
This course is aimed at Senior carers/nurses who will undertake extended responsibility in respect of infection control within their organisation. This includes undertaking audits and additional responsibilities in supporting new staff during induction period.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Operate within the legal boundaries with regard to Infection Control.
- Understand the effects and characteristics of bacteria and Infectious diseases.
- Limit the causes and spread of infection.
- Employ effective hygiene practices.
- Understand how to comply with company policy and procedure.
- Able to carry out company audits to support management and action findings
- Support new and existing staff in their work- role with regard to infection control during induction
1 Day (6 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price £65 Plus VAT