The aim of this course is to give senior carers the enhanced knowledge and skills required to assess client’s needs, produce person centred care plans and how to implement and assess the plans ensuring that the individual’s needs are identified and met. Also included will be staff supervision and appraisal and how to effectively carry out spot checks to assess competencies of the care team.
This course is aimed at managers, supervisors and senior care workers who have a responsibility to produce and implement care plans and ensur that staff are working effectively to meet the needs of people in care.
- What Legislation is applicable to manage care.
- The Principles of personalised care & support planning.
- The importance of care plans.
- What is included in the care plan.
- How a care plan should be written.
- Reviewing and updating care plans.
- Effective risk assessment.
- Effective methods to managing supervision.
- Carrying out spot checks to achieve quality care.
1 Day (6 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price £78 (inc VAT)