The aim of this course is to give learners the knowledge and skills required to safely react to and effectively deal with situations of conflict.
Conflict Management training raises participants’ understanding of the background to conflict and the contribution they can make to either calming or escalating a confrontation.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Operate within the legal boundaries and guidelines with regard to conflict resolution.
- Identify the key components present in all angry confrontations.
- Recognise different stages of conflict escalation.
- Recognise the signs of conflict and aggression.
- Maintain composure when responding to conflict and aggression.
- Recognise the importance of body language signals.
- Consider methods of de-escalation.
- Understand the importance of effective reflective practice to improve relationships.
1 Day (6 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price £114 (inc VAT)