The aim of this course is to give learners the knowledge and skills required to provide care and support to individuals who suffer from epilepsy.
This course is aimed at health and social care workers with a responsibility of providing care or support to individuals who suffer from epilepsy. It will give the care worker the knowledge to recognise the signs, symptoms and complications of epilepsy and the skills required to deal with an epileptic seizure and its ongoing care.
Learners are to undertake written assessment.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Operate within the legal boundaries with regard to caring for people who have epilepsy.
- Understanding and recognise epilepsy.
- Understand problems associated with epilepsy.
- Understand the types and classifications of seizures.
- Understanding of basic first aid and after care for seizures.
½ Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price £42 (inc VAT)