The aim of this course is to give learners the knowledge and skills required to work within a team where everyone is treated fairly and are valued for their individual differences.
This course is aimed at managers, supervisors and all other workers in the workplace and teaches how the Equalities Act 2010 and other related legislation is promoting dignity, diversity and inclusion to make a better workplace for all.
Learners are to undertake written assessment.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Operate within the legal boundaries with regard to equality in the workplace.
- Understand the meanings of equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Understand how dignity promotes equality.
- Recognise discrimination and other unlawful practices.
- Practice equality diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
½ Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price £42 (inc VAT)