The aim of this course is to give learners the knowledge and skills required to complete an internal audit on the medication system being used within their workplace.
This course is aimed at those in senior positions who work directly with patients, clients and staff in a health and social care environment and who are responsible for ensuring that the medication system is legally compliant, accurate and efficient. Internal auditing is an essential tool prior to external inspection.
Learners are to undertake written assessment.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Operate within the legal boundaries with regard to administering medication.
- Understanding of the principles of auditing.
- Understand the meaning of quality systems and quality assurance.
- To complete a medication audit.
- Monitor evaluations, actions plans & outcomes following an audit.
- Understand recording & record keeping.
- Understand your roles & responsibilities.
½ Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price £42 (inc VAT)