The aim of this course is to give learners the essential knowledge and skills required to produce accurate reports and maintain secure records.
This course is aimed at care workers who are responsible for completing and keeping secure records in a health and social care environment. It will help support care workers to understand the importance of keeping accurate record keeping.
Learners are to undertake written assessment.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Operate within the legal boundaries with regard to Legislation relevant to keeping records and data in a health and social care work setting.
- Promote the understanding for accurate record keeping.
- Identify different styles and content of entries.
- Understand the need for auditing.
- Consider some examples of record keeping.
- Company policy & procedure
½ Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
PRICE: £42 (inc VAT)