The aim of this course is to give learners the confidence, knowledge and skills required to work, cooperate and promote the wellbeing of people with personality disorders.
The course is aimed at health and social care workers who care for people with a personality disorder in order to deliver safe and inclusive care and maintain a positive environment.
Learners are to undertake written assessment.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Operate within the legal boundaries with regard to caring for people with personality disorders.
- Understand personality disorder.
- Understand how it affects individuals in their day to day life.
- Understand the differences between mental illness and personality disorders.
- Be able to recognise personality disorders.
- Be able to communicate positively to promote wellbeing.
- Understand the Kolbs theory and be able to use it.
½ Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price: £45 (inc. VAT)