The aim of this course is to give learners the knowledge and skills required to provide safe and inclusive care and support to a person with Arthritis.
The course is aimed at all staff involved in the delivery of healthcare or support services in any type of health and social care setting for people with Arthritis.
Learners are to undertake written assessment.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Operate within the legal boundaries with regard to providing care and support to a person with Arthritis.
- Understand the different types and what Arthritis is and its causes.
- Recognise the progression of symptoms.
- Understand the treatments, medication and the importance of diets.
- Understand how to care for a person with Arthritis.
- The services available to a person with Arthritis.
½ Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price: £45 (inc. VAT)