The aim of this course is to give learners the knowledge and skills required to operate safely while working alone. It also gives an insight into the employers responsibilities with regard to lone working.
The course is aimed at all workers who are considered to be a lone worker, the self-employed and employers who manage lone workers.
Learners are to undertake formative assessment throughout the workshop (no written assessment required).
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Operate within the legal boundaries with regard to lone working.
- Understand who lone workers are.
- Carry out risk assessment for lone working.
- Understand the lone workers responsibilities.
- Understand the employer’s responsibilities.
- Overcome health and safety and security concerns.
- How to deal with emergencies such as incidents and accidents while working alone.
½ Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price: £45 (inc. VAT)