The aim of this course is to give learners the knowledge and skills required to understand Psychosis Neurosis and Paranoia and be able to deal with the disorders in a professional and understanding way.
The course is aimed at health and social care workers who support people with Psychosis Neurosis & Paranoia in a working environment or home setting.
Learners are to undertake written assessment.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Operate within the legal boundaries with regard to supporting people with Psychosis, Neurosis & Paranoia.
- Understand the disorders which make up a neurosis or neurotic disorder.
- Understand the signs and symptoms of the disorder.
- Understand the different types of psychosis and the differences between positive and negative symptoms.
- Understand how to care and support people with the disorders.
1 Day (6 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price: £78 (inc. VAT)