The aim of this course is to give learners the knowledge and skills required to safely react to and effectively deal with situations of challenging behaviour where breakaway is required.
This course is aimed at health and social care workers and healthcare professionals who may become involved in situations where the behaviour of a person may result in physical conflict and the requirement for the worker to safely breakaway from the person.
Learners are to undertake practical assessment in breakaway techniques.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Operate within the legal boundaries and guidelines with regard to intervention, breakaway techniques.
- Understand diverse behaviour.
- Recognise diverse behavior and understand triggers.
- Understand the human rights of those involved.
- Resolve escalating conflicts including violence and aggression.
- Manage and understand risk.
- To increase confidence.
- Understand how to comply with company policy and procedure.
Number of Delegates
Price: £90 (inc. VAT)