This course is aimed at nurses, health and social care professionals who are in senior and managerial positions. This course gives an overview of the law and procedures for completing a medication error investigation.
- The Laws concerning the safe administration of Medication including the NMC Code of Practice.
- Types of Medication Errors
- Reasons why Medication Errors Occur
- The Investigation Procedure
- Intervention Procedures to reduce Future Medication Errors.
½ Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price £42 (inc VAT)