The aim of this course is to give learners the knowledge and skills required to prevent and control infection in the workplace.
This course is aimed at health and social care workers and healthcare professionals who have responsibility for those who provide care to people. It will help learners to recognise the micro-organisms that cause infections and help them to assess the risks involved and to reduce the risk of further infection through implementation of good infection prevention practice in all types of care environments.
Learners will undertake a written assessment.
- Introduction to Advanced Infection Control
- Legislation linking to infection control
- Common diseases in health and social care settings.
- Understanding micro-organisms in infections
- How to implement practice reducing the risks of infection
- Controlling the spread of infection and contagious diseases
½ Day (4 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price: £42 (inc. VAT)