The aim of this course is to give learners the knowledge required to understand the complexities of this condition and the effects it has on the individual.
This course is aimed at Health and social care workers who are supporting people with this condition.
- History of Huntington disease
- The cause and predisposing factors of Huntington disease including genetics
- How The condition is diagnosed
- Treatments for Huntington including symptom control and medication
- Care and support of the person
1/2 Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price: £42 (Inc VAT)