The aim of this course is to give learners the essential knowledge and skills required to recognise abuse and how to alert others to abuse.
This course is suitable for seniors/managers involved in the delivery of healthcare or support services in any type of health and social care setting where adults could be at harm or be abused.
Learners are to undertake written assessment.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Operate within the legal boundaries with regard to safeguarding adults.
- Recognise the categories of abuse and recognise indicators
- Consider where abuse is likely to occur.
- Identify who may commit abuse.
- Understand who can make a report and how to go about it.
- Information gathering
- Assessment of the situation including the threat and risk
- Taking action and reviewing the effect of that action
- Referrals to adult care social services
- Good preventative practice
- Making safeguarding personal
- Reflective practice
- Understand how to comply with local and company policy and procedure.
1 Day (6 Hours)
Number of Delegates:
Pricee: £78 (inc. VAT)