The aim of this course is to give learners the essential knowledge and skills required to plan and implement activities suitable for those living with dementia. This course is suitable to all staff, particularly Activities Coordinators, involved in supporting and stimulating individuals with dementia
Learners are to undertake practical assessment throughout the course.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Understand dementia.
- Describe changes to the senses of those during the ageing process.
- Explain the different stages and changes experienced by individuals living with dementia.
- Plan activities that would be appropriate to the different stages.
- Define the benefits to your residents of a number of different activities.
- Be able to produce activities that could be used in dementia.
Full Day (6 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price: £78 (inc.VAT)