The aim of this course is to give learners the knowledge and skills required to complete clinical observations within their workplace.
This course is aimed at senior carers and nurses who work directly with patients, clients and staff in a health and social care environment and who are responsible for performing clinical observations.
Learners are to undertake written and practical assessment.
- Role and Responsibility in performing clinical observations
- Basic anatomy and physiology of the vital organs
- Assessing the current health status using vital signs observations
- Oxygen saturation, blood pressure, respiration and pulse and temperature theory and practical
- How to detect and measure physiological abnormalities through observations
- Relevant documentation and recording procedures
- Practical session and assessment in the procedures of taking vital observations
½ Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price: £42 (inc. VAT)