The aim of this course is to give learners the essential knowledge and skills required to recognise abuse, how to alert and how to report suspected abuse.
This course is suitable to all staff involved in the delivery of healthcare or support services in any type of health and social care setting where adults and children could be at risk of abuse or neglect.
Learners are to undertake an assessment.
On successful completion of this course the learner will have the essential knowledge to:
- Operate within the legal boundaries with regard to safeguarding adults and children.
- Recognise the different categories of abuse including online threats.
- Recognise and record the indicators of abuse.
- Consider where abuse is likely to occur.
- Identify who may abuse and the reasons they abuse.
- Understand who can make a report and how to record accurately.
- Understand how to comply with local and company policy and procedure.
½ Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
PRICE: £42 (inc VAT)