The aim of this course is to give learners the knowledge and skills required to provide care and support to people who suffer/ require assistance to maintain adequate standard of oral and foot care. This course is aimed at health and social care workers and healthcare professionals with a responsibility to provide care or support to people who require assistance to maintain adequate standards of personal care in respect of oral hygiene and foot and lower limb care. It will give the care worker the knowledge and understanding to recognise the different signs, symptoms and complications that could arise if care is not maintained.
Learners are to undertake written assessment.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Operate within the legal boundaries with regard to caring for people who require assistance in order to maintain adequate standards of personal care associated with oral hygiene and foot and lower limb care.
- Recognize the signs, symptoms and complications associated with poor oral hygiene and foot care
- Recognise the causes of complications
- Practice treatments and follow care planning.
- Understand how to comply with company policy and procedure.
½ Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price: £42 (inc VAT)