The aim of this course is to give learners the essential knowledge and skills required to care for somebody who is suffering from drug or alcohol abuse.
Learners are to undertake written assessment.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to understand:
- Operate within the legal boundaries with regard to caring for people with Alcohol and drug dependency
- Have a knowledge and understanding of drug and alcohol
- Be aware of the different types of drugs available and their side effects
- Why people use alcohol and drugs
- How people abuse alcohol and drugs
- Know what treatments are available and how to access them
- How staff can assist people who abuse drugs and alcohol.
1/2 Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price: £42 (inc. VAT)