3016 Enema Administration
The aim of this course is to give learners the knowledge and skills required to safely administer enemas and manage constipation.
This course is aimed at nurses and other suitably qualified health care professionals with the responsibility to administer enemas, manage constipation and provide on-going care and treatment.
Learners are to undertake written and practical assessment using an anatomical model.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Operate within the legal and professional boundaries with regard to administering and managing enemas.
- Understand the workings of the bowel.
- Understand the causes of constipation.
- Understand how enemas function.
- Safely administer enemas.
½ Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price £42 (inc VAT)