3035 Parkinsons Care
The aim of this course is to give learners the essential knowledge and skills required to provide care and support to a person suffering from Parkinsons Disease.
This course is aimed at nurses, all care staff and healthcare professionals with a responsibility to provide care and support to people with Parkinsons Disease. The course teaches how to recognise, understand the causes and the different stages of the disease. It also includes the diagnosis, treatments and care to be given.
Learners are to undertake written assessment.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Operate within the legal boundaries with regard to providing care for a person suffering from Parkinsons Disease.
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of Parkinsons Disease.
- Understand the causes of the disease.
- Understand the various stages of Parkinsons Disease and carry out initial diagnosis.
- Understand and implement available treatments.
½ Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price £42 (inc VAT)