3043 Wound Care
The aim of this course is to give learners the knowledge and skills required to recognise different types of wound and to carry out the correct physical treatment and psychological intervention that may be required.
This course is suitable for qualified nurses, managers and other healthcare professionals involved in the care of wounds.
Learners are to undertake written assessment.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Operate within the legal boundaries with regard to caring for someone with wounds.
- Carry out assessment of wounds.
- Determine the degree of contamination.
- Types of drainage.
- Understand the phases and types of healing.
- Undertake the care of wounds and deal with unexpected outcomes.
- Comply with company policy & procedure.
½ Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
PRICE £42 (inc VAT)