3121 Incontinence Assessments
This course is aimed at nurses and senior health care workers who support patients and clients with Urinary Continence.
This course is aimed at nurses and senior health care workers with the responsibility to carry out assessments.
Learners are to undertake written and practical assessment.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Be updated on incontinence care and management
- Understand the basic anatomy of the urinary system
- Know why and when a continence assessment should be implemented
- How to complete a continence assessment and all the tools involved
- Understand continence management and equipment
- How to ordering equipment
- Practical session on documentation
- Written questions to test the knowledge of the learner
Number of Delegates
Price: £42 (inc. VAT)