3029 Moving & Assisting People Emergency Procedures
The aim of this course is to give learners the essential knowledge and skills required to rescue people in an emergency that have to be moved.
This course is suitable for experienced health and social care workers and healthcare professionals who may be involved in rescuing a person including from confined spaces. The course is designed to enhance existing manual handling skills and teaches rescue techniques using existing and improvised equipment.
Learners are to undertake practical assessment.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Operate within the legal boundaries with regard to moving and assisting people.
- Complete an effective risk assessment.
- Use a hoist and other handling equipment to carry out a rescue.
- Recognise safe and unsafe techniques.
- To carry out post rescue procedures.
½ Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price: £42 (inc VAT)