3077 Fire Marshall (1/2 Day)
The aim of this course is to give learners the mandatory knowledge and skills required to prevent fire from starting, to effectively react to a fire incident and to act as a fire marshal in the workplace.
This course is aimed at managers and all staff within the workplace. It is tailored to be workplace and premises specific and focuses on the protection of vulnerable people particularly those with limited mobility.
Learners are to undertake written and practical assessment.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Operate within the legal boundaries with regard to fire safety.
- Recognise and carry out fire preventative measures.
- Understand how fire detection and warning equipment operates.
- Understand how to prevent fire spreading and the dangers of smoke.
- Recognise types and uses of fire extinguishers and other fire equipment.
- Protect vulnerable people and people with reduced or no mobility.
- React to fire alarm relevant to the workplace.
- Understand the roles of a fire marshal.
- Understand how to comply with company policy and procedure.
½ Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price: £45 (inc. VAT)