3090 Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
The aim of this course is to give learners the knowledge and skills required to comply with the Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992 and identify the risks involved associated DSE (i.e. computers and laptops). These Regulations only apply to employers whose workers regularly use DSE as a significant part of their normal work (daily, for continuous periods of an hour or more). These workers are known as DSE users.
This course is suitable for DSE user and employers and managers of people who use DSE.
Employers who have DSE users must:
- Know how to analyse a workstations to assess and reduce risks.
- To identify what controls need to be place to reduce risk.
- To understand what information and training is required in the workplace.
- To understand the employers responsibilities with regard to eye and eyesight tests and special spectacles if needed.
- To understand when and how to review risk assessment and the requirements for new DSE user.
½ Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price: £45 (inc. VAT)