3095 Legionnaires Disease
The aim of this course is to give learners the knowledge and skills required to understand what Legionella Bacteria is, how it can make people ill and how to reduce the risk of Legionella Bacteria building up in water systems.
This course is suitable for employers, managers and staff who are responsible for implanting safe systems of work and maintaining records to reduce the build-up of Legionella in water systems in the workplace.
- What Legislation applies to Legionella Disease.
- How Legionella bacteria effects people.
- What water systems are at risk of Legionella Disease.
- How to carry out a risk assessment on water systems.
- How to treat water systems to reduce legionella bacteria.
- Understand what records are to be kept.
½ Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price: £42 (inc. VAT)