4005 Care Planning and Risk Assessment (Elderly)
The aim of this course is to give learners the knowledge and skills required to complete effective planning and risk assessment in order to compile, understand and implement accurate care plans for elderly people.
This course is aimed at health and social care workers and healthcare professionals who work directly with people in a health and social care environment and will demonstrate how to accurately write and correctly implement care plans placing the person at the centre of their care.
Learners are to undertake written assessment.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Operate within the legal boundaries with regard to care planning and risk assessment.
- Promote person centred values whilst care planning.
- Effectively involve the focus person and know how and when to involve family and friends.
- Incorporate risk assessments into care planning.
- How to use listening and communication skills.
- How to carry out accurate and effective report writing.
- Understand the relationship between care planning and policy and procedures.
- Understand how to comply with company policy and procedure.
½ Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price: £42 (inc. VAT)