5006 QA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (RQF)
This regulated qualification forms part of the QA First Aid suite of qualifications. The qualification and learning outcomes are based on the recommendations of:
- Resuscitation Council (UK)
- Assessment Principles for Regulated First Aid Qualifications
This qualification is predominantly for qualified first aiders who have a specific interest or a responsibility at work, or in voluntary and community activities, to be able to provide first aid to people they are caring for when dealing with an emergency.
The objective of the qualification is to benefit Learners by enabling them to refresh the knowledge and practical competencies needed to deal with a range of first aid situations. It is designed to help maintain skills and keep up to date with any changes to first aid procedures. The purpose of this qualification is to refresh the first aid skills and knowledge of qualified first aiders and emergency first aiders in the workplace.
- Qualification Accreditation Number (QAN): 603/3154/9
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 4 hours
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 3
- Credit Value: 1
- Number of Units: 1
- Assessment Methods:
- Formative assessment conducted by Trainer throughout the course
- Practical assessment – 4 completed throughout the course
Price as per current Price List.