1017 Recruitment and Selection
The aim of this course is to give learners the knowledge and skills required to select and recruit members of staff best suited to the organisation and retain current and new staff in order to deliver the standards of care required by the organisation.
This course is aimed at managers and senior members of the care staff.
- Operate within the legal and ethical boundaries with regard to recruitment and selection
- Identify current recruitment methods.
- Understand and Identify the kind of problems associated with recruiting and retaining staff.
- Describe the factors that affect retention.
- Plan how staff recruitment and retention can be improved
½ Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price £42 (inc VAT)