2002 Care Certificate
The Care Certificate is the new minimum standards that should be covered by new care workers. The course aims to give care workers the knowledge needed to fulfil the requirements.
Learners are to undertake continuous assessment throughout the course and will be further assessed for competency in the workplace.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Understanding their role.
- Understand and know how to develop within their role as a care worker.
- Communicate effectively with others.
- Know the importance of handling information correctly.
- Have a basic understanding of infection prevention and control.
- Understand what duty of care means.
- Treat people equally.
- Work in a person centred way.
- Deliver privacy and dignity.
- Understand the importance of balancing fluids and nutrition.
- Moving and Assisting
- Emergency First Aid
- Have an awareness of mental health, dementia, and learning disabilities.
- Know how to safeguard adults.
- Understand the importance of safeguarding children.
- Work in a way that promotes health and safety
The course will be delivered over3 Days
PRICE: £233 ( INC VAT)