3021 Interviewing Skills
The aim of this course is to give learners the essential knowledge and skills required to identify the key facts and relevant information that are required to conduct an effective interview.
This course is aimed at managers, supervisors and department heads within health and social care worker settings who are responsible for conducting a variety of different types of interview. It will teach how to plan and conduct a successful interview and deals with the areas of recruitment, supervision, investigative and disciplinary types of interview.
Learners are to undertake practical assessment.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Operate within the legal and ethical boundaries with regard to conducting an effective interview.
- Understand the different types and interview techniques.
- Practice effective interviewing skills and good question technique.
- Plan, conduct and conclude an interview.
- Recognise how to avoid common mistakes made at interview.
½ Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price £42 (inc VAT)