3022 Leadership and Management
The aim of this course is to give the learner the essential knowledge and skills required to effectively lead, manage and supervise a team of staff.
This course is aimed at anyone in a management, supervisory or team leader role who is responsible for the overall performance of the team. It teaches how to get the best out of the team, effective delegation and how to deal with common challenges faced by managers.
Learners are to undertake written assessment.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Operate within the legal and ethical boundaries with regard to taking ownership and taking responsibility as a manager and leader.
- Care plans and documentation.
- Supervisions, appraisals and evaluations.
- Taking charge of the floor and maintaining authority.
- Inspection, checks and auditing.
- Leadership, management, supervision and delegation.
- Motivation and promoting morale.
- Effective communication and time management.
- Conflict resolution and dealing with complaints.
- Company policy & procedure.
1 Day (6 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price £78 (inc VAT)