3023 Managing Supervision
The aim of this course is to give learners the knowledge and skills required to conduct and manage successful staff appraisal (supervision) meetings.
This course is aimed at managers, seniors and team leaders who are responsible for carrying out supervision meetings within a health and social care work environment.
Learners are to undertake written assessment.
Successful completion of the training programme and assessment will enable candidates to understand:
- What supervision is and why it is needed.
- The CQC requirements for health and social care professionals.
- What reflective practice is using the Gibbs model of reflection.
- Supervision techniques and your role and responsibilities.
- How supervision promotes best practice and improves service delivery.
½ Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
PRICE £42 (inc VAT)