3051 Stress Management
The aim of this course is to give learners the knowledge and skills to recognise stress and how to deal with the causes and effects. The course enables learners to understand how stress can affect both the body and mind and how to manage it.
The course is aimed at workers who work in stressful and challenging environments or those who suffer from stress.
Learners are to undertake written assessment.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Operate within the legal boundaries with regard to managing stress.
- Understand the signs of stress.
- How to recognise stress in others.
- Understand the causes of stress and the Five Step Approach to recognising it.
- Understanding the damage stress can cause.
- Understand the differences between positive and negative stress.
- Understand how to manage stress in order to have a more relaxed mind.
½ Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price: £45 (inc. VAT)