3101 Customer Care
The aim of this course is to give learners the knowledge and skills to communicate with customers effectively that will maintain positive customer relations and that will promote the organisation.
This course is aimed at anyone who is responsible for communicating with customers from all types of workplaces including the care sector, service industry and manufacturing. It will help staff to identify the needs of the customer and how to best assist them.
Learners are to undertake written and practical assessment throughout the course.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Identify the customers.
- Know how to communicate effectively with the customers-attitude checklist.
- Have skills needed for good customer care.
- Know what customers want.
- Know how to greet customers.
- Know how to create a rapport with customers.
- Understand how to listen to customers.
- Use questioning skills, following skills and reflective skills.
- Understand the importance of good telephone skills and written skills.
- Assess the organisation and giving a positive image and a positive first impression.
- Understand service standards and factors affecting the quality of the service.
- Know how to plan good customer service and including customers with additional needs.
½ Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
PRICE: £42 (inc.VAT)