1004 Infection Prevention and Control
The aim of this course is to give learners the knowledge and skills required to prevent and control infection in the workplace.
This course is aimed at health and social care workers and healthcare professionals who are responsibility for providing care to people. It will help care workers recognise the causes of infection and help them to assess and reduce the risk of infection in all types of care environments.
Learners are to undertake written assessment.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Operate within the legal boundaries with regard to Infection Control.
- Understand the effects and characteristics of bacteria and Infectious diseases.
- Limit the causes and spread of infection.
- Employ effective hygiene practices.
- Understand how to comply with company policy and procedure.
½ Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Price £42 (inc VAT)