The aim of this E-Learning course is to give learners the knowledge and skills required to deliver person centred care to the individuals they support and provide care for.
This course is aimed at new or out of date care workers within social care and is the first step along a pathway that will continue all through the learner’s career in the social care sector. This course covers the eight essentials standards for care and is delivered by e-learning and is conducted at the learners own pace.
Learners are to undertake online assessment. It is recommended that learners complete their knowledge by undertaking additional training and practical assessment for the subjects of first aid and moving and assisting people.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Operate within the legal boundaries with regard to providing health and social care and support.
- Deliver care and support in the following areas:
- Standard 1 – Role of the Care Worker.
- Standard 2 – Personal Development.
- Standard 3 – Effective Communication.
- Standard 4 – Equality and Inclusion.
- Standard 5 – Duty of Care.
- Standard 6 – Safeguarding.
- Standard 7 – Person Centred Support.
- Standard 8 – Health and Safety including First Aid and Moving and Assisting People.
5 Days (30 Hours) or the length of time required by the learner
Number of Delegates
Price as per current Price list