The aim of this E-Learning course is to enable the learner to recognise what makes excellent customer service, understand how to deal with difficult customers and represent your organisation in a positive manner.
Learners are to undertake an online assessment.
On successful completion of the course learners will be qualified to:
- Identify the benefits of excellent customer service.
- Understand the barriers facing the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Handle complaints with empathy and efficiency.
- Develop a personal action plan to develop customer service skills.
- Recognise and adapt to different customer behaviour styles.
- Manage customer satisfaction levels and take corrective action when necessary.
1-3 hours or the length of time required by the learner
Number of Delegates
Price as per current Price list