The aim of this E-Learning course is to allow the learner to feel more confident in their dealings with disabled people, to gain an understanding of your responsibilities, whether an employee or and employer, and develop the skills to implement effective policies.
Learners are to undertake an online assessment.
On successful completion of the course learners will be able to:
- Identify the general principles of disability awareness.
- Define disability.
- Recognise the types of discrimination.
- Identify employer responsibilities.
- Implement effective polocies.
- Demonstrate action planning, monitoring and reviewing.
1-3 hours or the length of time required by the learner
Number of Delegates
Price as per current Price list