The aim of this E-Learning course is to ensure that the learner is able to complete all required documentation within care so that it complies with both legal and organisational requirements.
Learners are to undertake an online assessment.
On successful completion of the course learners will be qualified to:
- Explain the purpose of care records.
- Clarify the types of records you are required to complete.
- Explain the legislation and guidance behind this.
- Define your accountability in this process, linking this to confidentiality.
- Explain how to complete care records avoiding the common errors.
1-3 hours or the length of time required by the learner
Number of Delegates
Price as per current Price list