The aim of this E-Learning course is to give learners the knowledge and skills required to administer effective emergency first aid to a casualty until the arrival of the emergency services.
This course is aimed at qualified first aiders with a responsibility to perform first aid in an emergency or life threatening situation until the arrival of the emergency services or other qualified medical professional. This course is ideal as an annual refresher course for qualified staff.
Learners are to undertake online assessment.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be qualified to:
- Operate within the legal boundaries with regard to administering emergency first aid.
- Understand how do treat an unconscious casualty.
- Understand how do treat severe bleeding.
- Understand how do treat burns.
- Understand how do manage fractures.
- Understand how do manage and treat cardiac arrest, allergic reactions, seizures, asthma, diabetes and chocking.
1–3 Hours or the length of time required by the learner
Number of Delegates
Price as per current Price list