The aim of this course is to give learners the knowledge and skills required to prevent fire from starting and to effectively react to a fire incident.
This course is aimed at managers and all staff within the workplace. It is tailored to be workplace and premises specific and focuses on the protection of vulnerable people particularly those with limited mobility in health and social care environments. Practical fire extinguisher training can be arranged.
Learners are to undertake written assessment.
On successful completion of this course learners will be qualified to:
- Operate within Legal boundaries with regard to fire safety
- Recognise and carry out fire preventative measures
- Understand how fire detection and warning equipment operates
- Understand how to prevent fire spreading
- Recognise types and uses of fire extinguishers and other fire equipment
- Carry out a fire drill relevant to the workplace
1/2 Day (3 Hours)
Number of Delegates
Maximum of 15
Price as per current Price list